LOW FODMAP GRANOLA
MAKES 6 CUPS OF LOW FODMAP GRANOLA
4 and 1/2 cups of gluten free organic oats
1/2 cup of raw pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup of chopped pecan nuts, chopped
1/4 of a cup of sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of sliced almond
2 Tbsp of orange zest
1 tsp of orange extract
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup of virgin coconut oil at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 135 Celsius (275 Fahrenheit).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread the mixture out on top of baking paper in a large baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes, until the mixture is lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Store the granola in an air-tight container.
Serve the low FODMAP granola with lactose-free yogurt and/or lactose-free milk (or a low FODMAP milk alternative). Add a sprinkle of blueberries to make a delicious breakfast or snack!